1. Who was the Governor-general of India during the Revolt of 1857?
A. Lord Dalhousie
B. Lord Canning
C. Lord Mayo
D. Lord Ripon
2. Name the clan Buddha belonged to
3. Where was Azad Hind Fauj set up
4. During which decade did the population of India record a negative growth rate?
A. 1921 – 31
B. 1911 – 21
C. 1941 – 51
D. 1931 – 41
5. Which one of the following is an Abiotic and renewable resource?
A. Iron ore
6. If a panchayat is dissolved, elections are to be held within
A. One month
B. Three month
C. Six month
D. One year
7. Which river of India is called Vridha Ganga?
8. The capital of Tanzania is
9. Which one of the following is the guardian of Fundamental Rights?
C. Political parties
10. The Andaman group and Nicobar group of islands are separated from each other by
A. Ten Degree Channel
B. Great Channel
C. Bay of Bengal
D. Andaman Sea
1.B 2.C 3.C 4.A 5.C 6.C 7.B 8.D 9.D 10.A