1. Who is the founder of the concept ‘Sarvodaya’?
A. Vinobha Bhave
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Jai Prakash Narayan
D. K G Mushroowala
2. The Non-Cooperation movement was called off due to
A. Chauri Chaura incident
B. Jallianwala Bagh tragedy
C. Poona pact
D. Gandhi-Irwin Pact
3. Who was the first Indian to become member of British Parliament?
A. Firozshah Mehta
B. Surendranath Banerjee
C. Dadabhai Naoraji
D. D N Wacha
4. Megasthenes visited India During the reign of
A. Chandragupta II
B. Chandragupta Maurya
5. Where was the first session of Indian National Congress held?
6. Which among the four Vedas is the oldest ?
7. Moti Masjid in the Red Fort at Delhi was built by
8. Who was Akbar’s famous revenue minister?
C. Rana Pratap Singh
9. The partition of Bengal came into effect on____
A. 15th November 1905
B. 15th October 1905
C. 15th August 1905
D. 15th June 1905
10. Who was the Governor General of India during the launch of Civil Disobedience Movement?
A. Lord Irwin
B. Lord Wavell
C. Lord Linlithgow
D. Lord Reading
11. ‘Din-e-Ilahi’ of Akbar was not a success because
A. After Akbar, it was not patronized
B. The Muslims did not accept other religious practices
C. It was not suitably projected to the masses
D. All the above
12. The National Song ‘Vande Mataram’ was composed by
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Sarojini Naidu
C. Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
D. Sharat Chandra Chatterjee