1. Which State in India has the highest forest cover?
B. Madhya Pradesh
2. When was the Indian Constitution adopted?
A. 15th August, 1947
B. 26th November, 1949
C. 26th January, 1950
D. 2nd October, 1952
3. The atmospheric layer closest to the earth is
4. What is the name of the process where gas is directly converted to solids called?
5. On which river is the city Madurai situated?
6. The energy that can harness heat stored below the earth’s surface is known as
A. Thermal energy
B. Nuclear energy
C. Tidal energy
D. Geothermal energy
7. Which of the following Prime Ministers was awarded Bharat Ratna?
A. V P Singh
B. Morarji Desai
C. Charan Singh
D. Manmohan Singh
8. Rangaswami Cup is associated with
9. ‘Kesari’ the Newspaper was started by
A. G K Gokhale
B. B G Tilak
C. Sardar Patel
D. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
10. The Nobel Prize was instituted by the country