1. a person who can appreciate art, music etc
2. One who can use either hand with ease
3. A person having the same name as another
4. The study of inscriptions
5. Two words different in spelling and meaning but pronounced alike.
6. The study of insects
7. A person who is always dissatisfied
8. A word that reads the same backwards as forwards.
9. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favour by flattering influential people
10. Government by one person
11. A person who has beautiful handwriting
12. A bunch of flowers
1.C 2.C 3.A 4.B 5.A 6.C 7.A 8.B 9 10.B 11.A 12.B