1. One who makes an official examination accounts
2. Fluent and clear in speech
3. One who eats both vegetables and meat?
4. Spoken or done without preparation
5. One who gains benefit from something
A. A beneficiary
B. A benefactor
C. A miser
D. A hermit
6. One who possesses many talents?
7. One who derives pleasure from inflicting pain on others?
8. A person who rides horses in races as an occupation
9. A collection of poems
10. One who studies mankind
11. One, who hates marriage,
12. An act or notion to look back in the past
13. Medicine to counteract the effect of a passion
14. An opinion contrary to popular belief
1.C 2.D 3.B 4.C 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.D 9.B 10.A 11.B 12.C 13.D 14.B