Directions: In Question Nos. 1 to 12 out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
1. A short story based on your personal experience
2. One who is skillful
3. Habitually silent or talking little
4. A person who deserves all praise
5. One who runs away from justice or the law
6. One who has long experience.
7. One who is too careless to plan for the future
8. Detailed plan of a journey
9. A study of ancient things
10. A person who lives by himself
11. One who loves books
12. Speaking without preparation
1.C 2.C 3.C 4.A 5.B 6.B 7.B 8.D 9.B 10.D 11.A 12.D