- Category: Geography
1. Which is the largest river in the world in terms of volume of water?
2. Which state is rich in jute?
A. West Bengal
B. Tamil Nadu
- Category: Biology
1. Har Govind Khorana shared noble prize worked in the filed of
A. Bio Chemistry
B. Medical Science
2. Which of the following are warm-blooded animals?
B. Whale sharks
- Category: General Knowledge
1. The monk who influenced Ashoka to embrace Buddhism was
A. Vishnu Gupta
B. Upa Gupta
C. Brahma Gupta
2. The statue of Gomateshwara at Sravanabelagola was built by whom
C. Krishnadeva Raya
D. Krishna I
- Category: RRB NTPC
1. Who was the Governor-general of India during the Revolt of 1857?
A. Lord Dalhousie
B. Lord Canning
C. Lord Mayo
D. Lord Ripon
2. Name the clan Buddha belonged to
- Category: RRB NTPC QUESTION
RRB NTPC 03/2015 Exam Syllabus and Pattern
The new RRB NTPC Recruitment procedure and syllabus are here. The preliminary qualifying cutoff will be release with in September. Those who think about passed CBT exam, Passed is passed, and guys move forward and ready the 2nd stage exam. The preliminary marks are only considered for qualifying natures and marks will not be considered for stage of process.
Final selection of candidates will be based on merit position obtained in the 2nd stage CBT and/or result of Aptitude Test/Typing Skill Test wherever applicable. Normalization of marks will be done as per extant rules in 1st and 2nd stage CBT.
2nd stage CBT is likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Category: Quantitative
Quantitative Aptitude Quiz RRB NTPC Mains Exam
Directions 1 to 3 questions: Study the following diagram and answer the following questions based on it.
The diagram represents the number of boys in a college who like three different bikes.
1. The ratio of boys who like only Pulsar to those who like all the three is