- Category: Notes
The components that are needed to our body for the grow and healthy is called as nutrients
Nutrients in our food are
- Carbohydrate – Carbohydrate mainly provide energy to our body
- Proteins – are needed for the growth and repair of our body
- Fats – it’s give much more energy as compared to carbohydrate
- Minerals – Minerals are needed by our body in small amounts.
- Vitamins – help in protecting our body against diseases
- Category: Notes
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable source of electricity.
- As of 2016, India has 7 nuclear power plants
- 22 nuclear reactors in operation
- Capacity of 6780 MW
- India has “an ambitious plan to reach a nuclear power capacity of 63,000 MW in 2032"
- Category: Notices
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES OF CGLE (TIER-II) 2016 RE-EXAMINATION ON 12TH & 13TH JANUARY 2017
CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM BRINGING BAGS, MOBILE PHONES AND PROHIBITED ITEMS INTO THE EXAMINATION VENUE.
- Category: Word
Directions: In Question Nos. 1 to 12 out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
1. A short story based on your personal experience
2. One who is skillful
- Category: Science
1. Which among the following happens in an oxidation reaction?
A. Electrons are gained
B. Electrons are lost
C. Protons are gained
D. Protons are lost
2. Which among the following is popularly called Laughing Gas?
A. Nitric oxide
B. Nitrogen dioxide
C. Nitrous oxide
D. Nitrogen peroxide
- Category: Biology
1. What is the disease caused due to the infection by a bacterium called Heliobacter pylori?
A. Tooth decay
B. Peptic ulcer
C. Liver cirrhosis
2. The 13 chambered hearts occurs in