Quantitative Aptitude Quiz RRB NTPC Mains Exam
Directions 1 to 3 questions: Study the following diagram and answer the following questions based on it.
The diagram represents the number of boys in a college who like three different bikes.
1. The ratio of boys who like only Pulsar to those who like all the three is
2. How many boys who like Pulsar and like Apache also?
3. What is the difference between the kids who like FZ and Apache?
Directions 4-6 questions: Study the following line graph and answers the following question in the given below
Sales of the companies A, B, C over the years 1993 to 1999 are Shown in the below figure
4. Average of annual sales during the given period for Company B is approximately what percent of the average annual sales for Company C?
5. In which year was the difference between the sales from Companies A and B the minimum?
6. What was the difference between the average sales of the three Companies in 1993 and the average sales in 1998?
7. The diagonals of two squares A and B are in the ratio 3:1.The ratio of their areas is
8. An Articles 16 Item was bought for Rs. 5,120 after a discount of 20%. Find the actual cost of each article
A. Rs. 300
B. Rs. 350
C. Rs. 400
D. Rs. 450
9. The square has diagonals of length 4 cm, then the sides of the square in cm is
10. If a – b = 5 and a2 + b2 = 97, ab=?
11. A shopkeeper cheats to the extent of 19% while buying and selling fruits, by using tampered weights. His Overall gain in percentage is.