1. The HCF of two numbers is 23 and other two factors of their LCM are 13 and 14. The larger of two numbers is.
2. A 130m long train crosses a bridge in 30 seconds at 45 kmph. The length of the bridge is
3. By selling an article at some price a person gains 10%. If the article is sold at twice of the price. The gain percent will be
4. The length of a rectangle is 6 times its breadth, if the perimeter of the rectangle is 56 cm, what is the area of the rectangle?
A. 48 sq.cm
B. 96 sq.cm
C. 144 sq.cm
D. 64 sq.cm
5. Two buses started simultaneously from the same place and for the same destination at the speed of 75 km/hr and 57 km/hr, respectively, what would be the distance between the buses after 3 hrs and 2 min?
A. 62.5 km
B. 60.5 km
C. 61.5 km
D. 65.5 km
6. A can do a task in 10 days and B can do the same task in 20 days, with the help of C, they finish the work in 5 days. How long will it take for C alone to finish the task?
A. 30 days
B. 20 days
C. 24 days
D. 18 days
7. If three numbers are in the ratio of 2:5:7 and their sum is half of 280, find the square the smallest of the three numbers.
8. The average age of four brothers is 12 year. If the age of their mother is also included then the average is increased by 5 year. The age of mother (in years) is
A. 37 yr
B. 43 yr
C. 34 yr
D. 36 yr
9. The average marks of 14 students calculated as 71. But it was later found that the marks of one student had been wrongly entered as 42 instead of 56 and of another as 74 instead of 32. The correct average is
10. A sum of money doubles itself in 12 year if invested at simple interest. What is the rate of interest allowed on the investment?