Directions 1-3 questions: Study the following pie chart and answers the following question in the given below
Income of two persons is depicted by the following pie chart, if the total income of person A and person B in following of Rs. 360,000 and Rs. 180,000
1. Find the ratio of income between the person A in 3rd week and B in 2nd week
2. Find the total income of Person A in the second week and third week
3. Find the difference between the amounts spent for person A and B in 3rd Week?
D. None of the above
Directions 4 to 6 questions: Study the following diagram and answer the following questions based on it.
The diagram represents the number of people, who speak three different languages.
4. Find out the number of all those people who can speak Marathi and Telugu?
5. What is the difference between the number of people who speak Telugu, Marathi and Marathi, Hindi?
6. How many people speak two languages but not a language in Telugu?
7. A shopkeeper marks an article 20% above the cost price but allows 20% discount. How much he loses on the article for which he charges Rs. 120?
A. Rs. 5
B. Rs. 50
C. Rs. 25
D. Rs. 20
8. Find the HCF & LCM of 16, 24.
A. 8, 48
B. 4, 12
C. 2, 24
D. 4, 48
9. What will be the cost of leveling a circular ground of diameter 28 meter, if the charges are Rs. 135 per sq.m?
A. Rs. 83,250
B. Rs. 11,880
C. Rs. 83,160
D. Rs. 83,100
10. 200-metre train crosses a platform double its length in 36seconds. What is the speed of the train in km/hr?
A. 60 km/hr
B. 48 km/hr
C. 64 km/hr
D. 66 km/hr